Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Hiatus

A hiatus from the food blog has been forced upon us. Our camera is broken! We cannot photograph any of our culinary creations at the current time because our Nikon Cool Pix has gone black on us and a new camera just isn't in the budget this month.
Please know that we have gotten off our holiday induced bender of takeout and cookies and have returned to our semi-healthy home cooked meals. I'll try to post when I see something interesting or have a photo available to use but it's just not the same when you describe something without supplying a photo.
Hopefully we'll return re-energized and with a better camera for photographing food. Good eats!

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Help! I'm looking for a restaurant in Baltimore with a hibachi grill. I can't seem to find one and I'm hoping you can save me.

Deborah Dowd said...

What a bummer! Since I am not a great photographer, I don't let that stop me from posting if I have something I want to share. Look forward to you being back with new posts!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

You could share w/o a photo, if something seems really share-worthy! I'm Camera-challenged myself so sure would understand! B

Anonymous said...

Help the Maryland Food Bank!

Win round-trip business class airfare for two to London on British Airways. It’s only $20 per chance and all proceeds benefit the Maryland Food Bank. The drawing will be held at our 2008 Blue Jean Ball on May 2, 2008. Ticket quantity is limited…so act fast!

Visit this site to purchase your ticket: http://mdfoodbankraffle.kintera.org/

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hope you get up and running soon!