Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Leftover and Loving It!

Tonight is a repeat of last night. I could almost paste the part about eating my delicious spaghetti dinner curled up on the couch with Moo Shu Gato. Even the weather is similar; chilly and rainy. Since Johnnycakes is out of town for a few days, I am enjoying a no hassle lifestyle. I ate leftovers for lunch and dinner and plan to do the same for the next couple of days. I guess it's a good thing that I love spaghetti. Plus, I always enjoy leftovers because the flavors have time to sink in and take hold of the dish.


The only difference between tonight and last night was the super simple garden salad I ate first. The assembly took all of one minute and included chopping a few florets of cauliflower, red onion and heirloom tomato. I added a few croutons and topped the healthy mix with some lite raspberry vinaigrette dressing. I enjoyed it immensely.

I have no complaints. Dinner was delicious, cheap and there was no clean-up. Sorry this post isn't very exotic but sometimes it's great to be boring.

1 comment:

KellytheCulinarian said...

I like leftovers ... waste not, want not.