Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Reading

We are headed to the beach this weekend and we all know that you need something interesting to read while lazing around on the beach. Self Magazine is one of my favorite publications and I've been a subscriber for some time now. Last year, the publisher produced it's first "SELF Dishes" issue which features a variety of healthy recipes and tips. I was super excited to grab the second issue when it came out earlier this month since it only comes once out annually.

I've been so busy lately that I've had the magazine for over a week and have barely opened the cover. I'm very excited to read about all the healthy alternatives to standard recipes, diet tips and interviews.

I'll definitely be reading this one cover to cover during our long beach weekend. I'm sure I'll need some healthy diet tips and recipes after splurging all weekend at the beach ( see http://coupleofcooks.blogspot.com/2007/05/oc-eats.html). I'll be sure to fill you in:)

No comments: